Introducing Teleport Desktop Access
Desktop Access is currently in Preview. Do not use this feature for any critical infrastructure and keep a backup option for accessing your desktop hosts.
Desktop Access Preview:
- is not compatible with HSM integration.
- does not support clipboard sharing.
- does not support session recording.
- does not support per-session MFA.
- may have worse performance than a native RDP client.
Teleport manages graphical desktop access to remote hosts. With Teleport Desktop Access, you get:
- A password-less login experience backed by strong cryptographic authentication.
- Role-based access control (RBAC) for groups of hosts and users.
- Audit log and recording of all desktop connections.
Only Windows hosts accessible over RDP are supported currently. Specifically:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 / Windows 10 or newer
- Hosts connected to an Active Directory domain
See Reference for an overview of Desktop Access related configuration and CLI commands.
If you hit any issues, check out the Troubleshooting documentation for common problems and solutions.