Articles by topic announcements
- May 19, 2023By Ben ArentIntroducing Teleport Team, a new hosted Teleport SaaS offering by Teleport.
- May 10, 2023By Kenneth DuMezAn overview of all of the new features added to Teleport 13. Automatic Updating, Light Theme and more!
- Mar 3, 2023By Kenneth DuMezAn overview of all of the new features added to Teleport 12. Device Trust, Passwordless Windows Access for Local Users and more.
- Nov 9, 2022By Kenneth DuMezAn overview of all of the new features added into Teleport 11.
- Oct 3, 2022By Ben ArentQuickly access Kubernetes clusters using Teleport Connect GUI on Mac, Linux and Windows.
- Aug 11, 2022By Kenneth DuMezTeleport has just added support for Snowflake Database Access, making it easier than ever to secure your Snowflake database.
- Jul 28, 2022By Sasha KlizhentasTeleport has just joined the FIDO Alliance to bring this improved mix of security and usability to infrastructure resources.
- Jul 27, 2022By Sakshyam ShahIntroducing all the features released and scheduled for Teleport 10.
- May 3, 2022By Ev KontsevoyToday we are announcing a new funding round led by Bessemer Venture Partners. The new round, valuing the company at $1.1 billion, comes less than a year after $30M Series B.
- Apr 29, 2022By Ev KontsevoyTeleport Connect is a secure web browser for engineers to remotely access SSH servers, Kubernetes clusters, databases and other cloud resources.
- Dec 14, 2021By Ev KontsevoyAnnouncing the release of Teleport 8 which adds support for Windows Desktop Access. This makes the Teleport Access Platform an obvious technology of choice for organizations that run workloads on a mixed infrastructure of Linux SSH and Windows RDP.
- Sep 10, 2021By Sakshyam ShahWe are thrilled to announce the general availability of Session and Identity Locking feature that allows quick incident containment.
- Aug 20, 2021By Kafi PayneTeleport has been officially certified by Great Place to Work. This prestigious certification is based entirely on feedback from current employees
- Aug 18, 2021By Ev KontsevoyAnnouncing the release of Teleport 7.0 which brings support for MongoDB. Users of MongoDB can now enjoy consolidated identity-based secure access to all of their MongoDB instances across all environments.
- Aug 18, 2021By Taylor WakefieldToday we are announcing a new funding round led by S28 Capital and Kleiner Perkins. The new capital will accelerate bringing new features to market, and expand our sales and support teams internationally
- Jun 24, 2021By Ben ArentCongratulations to the Teleport team! We have been included as a Cool Vendor in Gartner Cool Vendors in Identity-First Security report for 2021.
- May 27, 2021By Ben ArentTeleport 6.2 brings enhancements across the board, including the ability to list Databases and Kubernetes Clusters in Teleport and Amazon Redshift support.
- May 25, 2021By Ben ArentTeleport is offering a free Teleport Pro account for Open Source Projects. Helping teams and projects secure and collaborate at scale.
- Jul 9, 2020By Ev KontsevoyWhat's new in Teleport 4.3. Overview of new features - new UI, API driven, expanded audit capabilities. A modern open source replacement for OpenSSH
- Jul 8, 2020By Ben ArentThis is a major Teleport release with new features, and bug fixes, including a new UI and plugins such as PagerDuty, Jira, Slack, and Mattermost.
- Mar 4, 2020By Ev KontsevoyGravity 7.0 allows users to deploy Gravity cluster images into Kubernetes clusters and makes it easier to run Gravity clusters in secure environments.
- Jan 15, 2020By Ev KontsevoyIn 2019, Teleport achieved product-market fit and raised the funding necessary to be able to shift focus to scaling what already works.
- Nov 20, 2019By Ev KontsevoyAnnouncing our Series A funding to unchain applications from the cloud providers.
- Jul 24, 2019By Jon SilversJoin us next month at our new Seattle office for two tech talks, food, and schmoozing.
- Jan 3, 2017By Taylor WakefieldTeleport partners with Tigera to deliver secure, policy driven networking for its Private Kubernetes deploymentsCalico is now a standard option in all Gravity deployments.