Articles by topic announcements
- Aug 11, 2022By Kenneth DuMezTeleport has just added support for Snowflake Database Access, making it easier than ever to secure your Snowflake database.
- Jul 28, 2022By Sasha KlizhentasTeleport has just joined the FIDO Alliance to bring this improved mix of security and usability to infrastructure resources.
- May 3, 2022By Ev KontsevoyToday we are announcing a new funding round led by Bessemer Venture Partners. The new round, valuing the company at $1.1 billion, comes less than a year after $30M Series B.
- Dec 14, 2021By Ev KontsevoyAnnouncing the release of Teleport 8 which adds support for Windows Desktop Access. This makes the Teleport Access Plane an obvious technology of choice for organizations that run workloads on a mixed infrastructure of Linux SSH and Windows RDP.
- Sep 10, 2021By Sakshyam ShahWe are thrilled to announce the general availability of Session and Identity Locking feature that allows quick incident containment.
- Aug 18, 2021By Ev KontsevoyAnnouncing the release of Teleport 7.0 which brings support for MongoDB. Users of MongoDB can now enjoy consolidated identity-based secure access to all of their MongoDB instances across all environments.
- Aug 18, 2021By Taylor WakefieldToday we are announcing a new funding round led by S28 Capital and Kleiner Perkins. The new capital will accelerate bringing new features to market, and expand our sales and support teams internationally
- Jun 24, 2021By Ben ArentCongratulations to the Teleport team! We have been included as a Cool Vendor in Gartner Cool Vendors in Identity-First Security report for 2021.
- Jan 3, 2017By Taylor WakefieldTeleport partners with Tigera to deliver secure, policy driven networking for its Private Kubernetes deploymentsCalico is now a standard option in all Gravity deployments.