Articles by topic cybersecurity
- Sep 8, 2022By Sakshyam ShahExploring techniques and best practices to manage HTTP sessions.
- Aug 18, 2022By Aleksandr Klizhentas, Sakshyam ShahReviewing how Teleport extends BeyondCorp and federal zero trust architecture (ZTA).
- Jun 30, 2021By Sakshyam ShahMySQL brands itself as the world's most popular open source database. It has a corpus of tools and tutorials to automate MySQL, SQL injection and a notorious list of past vulnerabilities; as popular as MySQL database is among developers and SQL enthusiasts, it is equally popular among hackers.
- Jun 23, 2021By Shuo YangIn this post, we briefly talk about accessing AWS resources using Cognito Identity Pool and how you use it combination with AWS STS (Security Token Service) to provide temporary credentials.
- Jun 16, 2021By Shuo YangIn this post, we briefly talk about leveraging the right type of AWS IAM policy mechanisms to build the responsibility separation between the “central” team and the individual “development” team.