Articles by topic security
- Aug 2, 2022By Sakshyam ShahLearn how Teleport implements best-in-class just-in-time access with access requests.
- Jun 30, 2022By Sakshyam ShahKubernetes is driven by an HTTP API server which allows complete configuration and control of Kubernetes runtime. Therefore, securing access to the API server is one of the most critical security controls to ensure resilient Kubernetes in production.
- May 11, 2022By Sakshyam ShahThis post explains why scoped and ephemeral certificate-based authentication for bots and service accounts are the safest alternative to token and key-based authentication.
- Apr 11, 2022By Gus LuxtonThis post explains security best practices to use SSH properly and securely
- Mar 10, 2022By Janakiram MSVThis post explains how to set-up AWS bastion host based on Teleport identity-aware access proxy.
- Feb 15, 2022By Lukonde MwilaThe difference between who gets to access (AuthN) a Kubernetes cluster and what they can do with those permissions (AuthZ)
- Jan 12, 2022By Josh SmithThe most innovative financial services companies know that they need to be agile, but without sacrificing security. Teleport is how they do it.
- Jan 11, 2022By Daniel MercadoMoving to a SaaS model can be complicated for hardware and software vendors. Here is what you need to know.