- Oct 18, 2016By Taylor WakefieldIt might be mundane and boring but keeping track of your FOSS license usage can save you from a big headache at the least opportune time.
- Oct 12, 2016By Taylor WakefieldGoing on-prem can be a handful, especially maintaining those deployments. Here's how we use Kubernetes and our own tooling to help scale those efforts.
- Oct 4, 2016By Ev KontsevoyPart 1 of the series of articles about managing Kubernetes clusters across multiple teams, regions or organizations.
- Oct 1, 2016By Taylor WakefieldAnnouncing the release of Teleconsole 0.3.1 with a nice list of improvements. For example you can instantly (and securely!) SSH into a laptop of any Github user who trusts you.
- Sep 21, 2016By Taylor WakefieldIn this post we talk about using every day engineering activities to better market our company and our products.
- Jun 23, 2016By Taylor WakefieldWe are announcing the official 1.0 version of Teleport:\ SSH server with built-in bastion and audit!
- Apr 12, 2016By Taylor WakefieldWe are excited to announce the new open source project:\ Teleport, which in some cases can be a modern replacement for OpenSSH.
- Mar 12, 2016By Dmitry SheleninKubernetes has great built-in application monitoring features. But how to make sure Kubernetes itself is healthy after you upgrade it to the next version?
- Jan 1, 2016By Sasha KlizhentasWe are playing with Elastic Beats, doing structured logging with Golang and Elastic Search
- Nov 1, 2015By Sasha KlizhentasWe discuss effective ways to handle errors in Go programming language.