Cluster Administration Guides
- Version 15.x
- Version 14.x
- Version 13.x
- Version 12.x
- Older Versions
The guides in this section show you the fundamentals of setting up and running a
Teleport cluster. You will learn how to run the
teleport daemon, manage users
and resources, and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
If you already understand how to set up a Teleport cluster, consult the Operations section so you can start conducting periodic cluster maintenance tasks.
- Teleport Daemon: Set up Teleport as a daemon on Linux with systemd.
- Upgrade the Teleport Binary: Upgrade the
teleportbinary without losing connections.
- Run Teleport with Self-Signed Certificates: Set up Teleport in a local environment without configuring TLS certificates.
- Trusted Clusters: Connect multiple Teleport clusters using Trusted Clusters.
- Labels: Manage resource metadata with labels.
- Local Users: Manage local user accounts.