Cluster Access and RBAC
Teleport gives you fine-grained control over who can access resources in your infrastructure as well as how they can access those resources. Once you have deployed a Teleport cluster, configure access controls to achieve the right security policies for your organization.
- Dual Authorization: Protect access to critical resources with dual authorization.
- Role Templates: Set up Dynamic Access Policies with Role Templates.
- Impersonating Teleport Users: Create certificates for CI/CD with impersonation.
- Passwordless: Use passwordless authentication.
- Second Factor: WebAuthn: Add Two-Factor Authentication through WebAuthn.
- Per-Session MFA: Per-session multi-mactor authentication.
- Locking: Lock access to active user sessions or hosts.
- Moderated Sessions: Require session auditors and allow fine-grained live session access.
- Hardware Key Support (Preview): Enforce the use of hardware-based private keys.
- Device Trust (Preview): Register and enforce trusted devices.