- Version 15.x
- Version 14.x
- Version 13.x
- Version 12.x
- Older Versions
The guides in this section show you how to carry out common administration tasks on an already running Teleport cluster.
For guides on the fundamentals of setting up your cluster, you should consult the Cluster Administration Guides section.
- Scaling: How to configure Teleport for large-scale deployments.
- Upgrading: Learn about how to upgrade your Teleport cluster while ensuring that components remain compatible.
- Backup and Restore: Backing up and restoring the cluster.
- CA Rotation: Rotating Teleport certificate authorities.
- TLS Routing Migration: Migrating your Teleport cluster to single-port TLS routing mode.
- Proxy Peering Migration: Migrating your Teleport cluster to Proxy Peering mode.
- Setup automatic agent updates for self-hosted Teleport
- Enroll agent into automatic updates