Notice of Right to Opt Out
Online Advertising Opt-Outs
We may provide personal information to third-party advertising providers for targeted advertising purposes, so that we can provide you with more relevant and tailored ads regarding our services, or use analytics partners to assist us in analyzing use of our services and our user/customer base. The disclosure of your personal information to these third parties to assist us in providing these services may be considered a “Sale” of personal information, or the “Sharing” of personal information for “cross-context behavioral advertising” under applicable laws.
The Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”), the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), and Google offer tools and information to provide choices about whether participating third parties can use your information to provide targeted advertising. To opt out of the use of your personal information by such participating third parties for targeted advertising:
For websites, please use the:
- DAA WebChoices tool, available at https://optout.aboutads.info,
- NAI Consumer Opt-Out, available at https://optout.networkadvertising.org/ (go to “Manage My Browser’s Opt-Outs”), and
- Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For mobile apps, please use the:
- DAA AppChoices app, available at https://youradchoices.com/appchoices, and
- operating system settings on your mobile device to opt out of the use of your mobile advertising ID. Information for many common operating systems is available on the NAI’s Mobile Device Opt-Outs page: https://thenai.org/opt-out/mobile-opt-out.
- The opt-outs described above are browser- and device-based. Because the information being shared relates to your browser-based cookie ID and/or mobile advertising ID, you must opt out on each browser and device where you want your choice to apply.
- Opt-outs may be stored via cookies. If you clear cookies, your opt-out will no longer be valid and you must opt out again where you want your choices to apply.
- We do not maintain or control the opt-out mechanisms and settings above and we are not responsible for their operation.
- Exercising these choices does not prevent us, where otherwise permitted by law, from delivering contextual advertising, conducting cross-device tracking for us to serve you first-party ads directly, or using or disclosing some personal information to our partners for non-targeted advertising purposes. Such purposes may include measuring our ads shown, controlling how many times you see an ad, attributing effective ads to our partners, gathering statistics and analytics, and/or reducing ad fraud.
- The above choices will not opt you out of the use of previously collected and disclosed information or all interest-based advertising (such as that conducted on other websites and apps).
Other Data Disclosures
If you do not want us to disclose other personal information to third parties when it constitutes a “Sale” or “Sharing” under applicable laws, please submit a request by emailing [email protected] using the format below. You may designate an authorized agent to submit such requests on your behalf.
Provide the information below about you/the consumer requesting to opt out:
- Email address:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
I am making the request on behalf of: [Myself] / [Someone Else]. If you’re making the request on behalf of someone else, please provide us with the following:
- Your full name:
- Your relationship to the consumer:
- Your email address:
- As an agent, you will be required to provide us with a written, signed form allowing you to submit the request on the consumer’s behalf. To complete this request we will also send an email to the consumer at the email provided above so that the consumer can verify their identity.