Teleport is a certificate authority and access plane for your infrastructure. With Teleport you can:
- Use a single solution to access your SSH servers, Kubernetes clusters, databases, desktops, and web applications.
- Define sophisticated access policies for every component of your infrastructure, with fine-grained audit logs and session recordings.
- Automatically on– and off-board users via integrations with single sign-on providers like GitHub, Okta, and Google Workspace.
Quickly see how Teleport works in one of our demo environments.
- Browser Lab: Try Teleport using our guided interactive labs.
- Docker Compose Lab: Try Teleport locally using Docker Compose.
- Kubernetes Lab: See how Teleport runs on Kubernetes with this local lab.
Read one of our Getting Started guides to see how to deploy open source Teleport, Teleport Enterprise, or Teleport Cloud.
You can also compare Teleport editions.
- Open Source Teleport: Learn how to host your own open source Teleport deployment on a standalone Linux server.
- Teleport Enterprise: Get started with a self-hosted Teleport Enterprise deployment, which gives you more advanced features and full customization.
- Teleport Cloud: Try Teleport hosted by us in the cloud for free.
Secure your infrastructure while keeping your engineers productive.
- Set up SSO:Configure Teleport's integration with GitHub so you can automatically on– and off-board users.
- Define roles:Manage who can access which parts of your infrastructure.
Use Teleport to provide secure access to all of your infrastructure.
- Server Access: Single sign-on, short-lived certificates, and auditing for SSH servers.
- Application Access: Secure access to internal dashboards and web applications.
- Kubernetes Access: Single sign-on, auditing, and unified access for Kubernetes clusters.
- Database Access: Secure access to SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Desktop Access: Secure browser-based access to desktop environments.