Introducing Teleport Cloud | Access Management SaaS | Servers - Clusters - Applications
Teleport Cloud is a managed service to provide access to secure infrastructure all over the world without passwords or shared secrets.
When you sign up for a Teleport Cloud account, you will receive a subdomain of
teleport.sh that is dedicated to your tenant and points to the Teleport Proxy
Our Teleport Cloud team handles the following tasks for you:
- Auth and Proxy Service upgrades, security patches, scaling, monitoring, maintenance, and network configuration
- Auth Service backend management
- Backup and restore of cluster data
- Storage of audit logs and session recordings
- DNS record management
A Teleport Cloud account takes minutes to set up. After that, you can define roles, register SSO providers, and start connecting all of your infrastructure, including servers, databases, Kubernetes clusters, applications, Windows desktops, and service accounts.
- Sign up: Sign up for a free trial of Teleport Cloud
- Get started: Start using your Teleport Cloud account
- Download Teleport: Download Teleport binaries for your agents and clients