Once again, it’s time for everyone’s favorite announcement: a brand new Teleport release! This release marks version 13 of Teleport and is packed with features, including a UI makeover, performance improvements, a few exciting previews, and so much more. Let’s dive in!
Join Ben Arent, Teleport’s Director of Developer Relations, on May 31 at 11 am PT (or fill out the form to receive the recording) as we talk about what’s new in Teleport 13, including:
- Automatic agent updates: Teleport 13 brings you a much-requested feature: upgrading your Teleport agents is now easier than ever, with support for auto-updating. The Teleport 13 auto-updater allows you to automatically update all of the agents in your Teleport cluster upon new releases.
- Simplified AWS & RDS onboarding flow in Access Management UI: Lets you directly connect an AWS account and onboard RDS databases
- Light theme for Web UI for those who prefer to have a brighter display experience
- Cross-cluster search for Teleport Connect for a new search experience without having to switch between individual clusters
- And a lot more.. including. TLS routing through ALB for Server Access and Kubernetes Access, Application and groups import from Okta to Application Access, AWS OpenSearch support for Database Access, and more